Sunday, December 24, 2006

I Don't Care

Sophie gets pretty darn mad when Daddy makes her go to bed. I usually lay down with her for 15 minutes and we snuggle and read stories. Many times, she falls asleep and I leave. But if I leave before she falls asleep, she doesn't like it.

Tonight, after we had read stories, and it was way past her bedtime, Daddy told her to go to bed and had her go to her room by herself. She really did not like it. He told her the choices: lay down and go to bed or if she gets up, her gate gets closed. From her bedroom, we heard her tell Daddy what Daddy has told her many times: "Daddy, I don't care. I don't care, Daddy." It did not go over well.

It is interesting to hear her parrot back things she hears. She doesn't always understand the ramifications of her newest sayings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home