Thursday, September 14, 2006

1266

This is Sophie's second week of school, and she has been coming home saying new things. The other day, she said, "I'm Sophie Jane Wheatfall"

I was impressed because I don't ever tell her her full name or anything, so I figured they had learned it at school. It came to me in a flash that perhaps I should work with her to learn her full name and phone number in case of emergency. So, I said to her, "Say this - my phone number is 460" and I waited for her to repeat it. Instead of repeating it, she said, "1-2-6-6".

I was in shock. I figured they had learned it at school.

Later that afternoon, we ran into her teacher at the grocery store, who informed me they had definitely not been working on learning phone numbers. So I asked Daddy, who also said no, he hadn't done anything like that with her.

?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home