Thursday, September 20, 2007

Sophie Says

Sophie is just saying the most terrific things - each day she comes up with something new. I can't remember 1/2 of all of them, but here are a few.

When she has to go potty: "Mama? May I use your bathroom?" She calls the bathroom by her room MY bathroom, and the master bath HER bathroom.

"Mama, shall we go to the store?" Yes, we shall. She kept repeating "shall we?" over and over, like she was really getting the feel for it.

At the beach last weekend, she was telling Margo, in a small, squeaky voice, "I really missed you, my lil sweetie!" and scrunching up her nose and touching her face while she told her.

Sometimes out of the blue, while we are driving, she'll say, "I REALLY miss my Grandma Cindy. I really really miss her."

"Mom, do you love your mommy? Are you SURE?" or "Do you miss your mom?"

She also likes to remind me that we should say grace when we are sitting together at the table eating.

She feels the need to tell me how/when to punish Vivian. "Mama, my sister hit me. Give her a pinch!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home