Thursday, March 02, 2006

tickle back

Sophie now requests "Tickle back?" She wants me to tickle her back and she just CRACKS up. There is no better sound than her laughter.

She has gotten up in the middle of the night a few times to visit the potty. I was at my wit's end last night. She wakes up, and is wide awake for about one hour. After bringing her to our room, and still not going to sleep, I finally put her in the crib to cry it out. She only lasted about 3 minutes.

She loves to sing the song to "Reading Rainbow" and is singing more and more songs every day. Twinkle, Twinkle is a favorite, Old MacDonald (the ee-i-ee-i-oh part) and a song about losing the car keys.

She is still cuckoo over her sibling. When she has a mango pacifier in her mouth (this is a dried piece of mango that she insists on sucking on for a hour) she loves to rub my belly. She lays her head on my belly and kisses it. She says, "Baby-doll. . . . .baby coming. . . ..hi baby" etc. She can not wait for the baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home