Monday, November 07, 2005

Sophie Wordsworth

She is talking up a STORM. Today in the grocery store, she saw carrots and said "Caya", she saw apples and said "ap-pul". When she sees the cow in the dairy section she says "cow".

She now tells me "yeah"and nods her head when I ask her if she wants something. She likes to say yes a lot.

Whenever she falls down, she says, "Uh-oh. . . . k?" She is repeating me asking her if she is OK when she falls!

Whenever she walks by or into our bathroom, she says "Tee, tee. . .plee?" It took me a while but she is asking to brush her teeth. She loves eating the toothpaste off the brush.

When she looks at a picture of Grandma, she says, "Gwa-ba". She loves to look through photo albums and books and have me ask her where things are, then she points at them and claps for herself when she gets it right!

When I put her down for a nap, but she's not quite ready to sleep, she jabbers away in her crib, saying things like "Oh! No!" or "Wow!"

Still has not had a tantrum . . . .YET.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home